respect, integrity, service, excellence and stewardship.
What does RISE stand for?
RISE stands for Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RISE
We have 114 other meanings of RISE in our Acronym Attic
- Referral Information and Support Services for the Elderly
- Regional Initiative in Science and Education (Princeton, NJ)
- Relax, Insulate, Scan, Empathize (leader effectiveness)
- Reliability Improvement Selected Equipment program (US Army)
- Research and Innovation to Support Empowerment Center (Norfolk State University)
- Research Assistantships in Science and Engineering
- Research in Special Education
- Research Institute for Safety Engineering (Japan)
- Research Institute in Software Evolution (U of Durham, UK)
- Research Institute of Science and Engineering (Japan)
- Response-Inducing Sustainability Evaluation (Swiss College of Agriculture)
- Responsive Instruction for Success in English
- Rewards and Incentives for School Educators
- Rössing Foundation Rural People's Institute for Social Empowerment
- Rural Initiative for Social Equality (Canada)
- Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration
- Réseau d'Information sur l'Environnement et le Développement (French: Information Network on Environment and Development)
- Rhode Island State Energy Office
- Research Institute on Social and Economic Policy (Florida)
- Rhode Island Society of Environmental Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jenkins said that the company would follow values of respect, integrity, service, excellence and stewardship.