Diversity Rx combines Resources for Cross Cultural Health Care with Drexel University School of Public Health's Center for Health Equality to promote cultural competence, and to improve the quality of health care for minority, immigrant, and ethnically diverse populations.
What does RCCH stand for?
RCCH stands for Resources for Cross Cultural Health Care
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rodeo Contestant Crisis Fund, Inc.
- Rural Canyons Conservation Fund (California)
- Riverside County Children Families Commission (Riverside, CA)
- Rural Communities Collaborative of Fresno County (California)
- Rainbow Center Children Family Services (Wilkesboro, NC)
- Realtor-Client Communication Gateway (online communication platform; software)
- Redeemed Christian Church of God
- Rugby Club Crèvecoeur-le-Grand (French rugby club)
- Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain
- Redundancy Chance-Constrained Goal Programming
- Resources for Cross-Cultural Health Care (Drexel University School of Public Health; Philadelphia, PA)
- Roanoke Chowan Community Health Center (North Carolina)
- River City Community Homeless Program (Sacramento, CA)
- Royal College of Child Health Practitioners (UK)
- Ramsey County Community Human Services Department
- Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Pakistan)
- Reactivity Controlled Compression Ignition (engine combustion)
- Recherche de Causes et Circonstances d'Incendie (French: Search for Causes and Circumstances of Fire; fire department training course)
- Reformed Catholic Church International
- Regional Computer Crime Investigator