Among the users, 20 % have given emphasis on establishing library networking and resource sharing system (Table 8).
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Resource Sharing System (libraries)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Rescue Swimmer School (Navy and Marine Corps)
- Research Support Services (Vanderbilt Medical Center)
- Réseau Santé Social
- Resident Satisfaction Survey (various locations)
- Resident Set Size (*nix command)
- Resident Site Supervisor
- Residential Subscriber System
- Residential Support Services Inc.
- Residual Sum of Squares (statistics)
- Resource Description Framework (RDF) Site Summary (lightweight XML format)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of North Carolina; and timing analysis for TDMA arbitration in resource sharing systems, by three engineers at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich.
Kidd said the library, fully integrated into the Central Western Massachusetts Automated Resource Sharing system, has 5,000 cardholders.
The result is that smaller amounts of money flow from the ecumenical agencies through the ecumenical resource sharing system, subject to what is frequently seen as ecumenical discipline.
The CILL module is fully compliant with the NISO Circulation Interchange Protocol (NCIP) and is integrated with Tennessee's Interlibrary Loan (ILL) resource sharing system.
OTC:AUGR) provides information publishing and database resource sharing systems to the publishing and library communities.
The users of Auto-Graphics' Resource Sharing system are looking forward to participating in this pilot to improve our resource sharing services and reduce costs.
While there will be no late fees or fines for locally borrowed books, patrons who borrow materials from the Central Western Massachusetts Automated Resource Sharing system should observe due dates and return those items to any of the neighboring libraries.