Pankaj Kumar Chairman & Professor & Soumya Kanti Ghosh, FPM Student, Human Resource Management Group, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
What does RMG stand for?
RMG stands for Resource Management Group (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMG
We have 97 other meanings of RMG in our Acronym Attic
- Racing-Mods-Germany (motorsports)
- Radio Malherbe Grenoble (French radio station)
- Radiology Medical Group (California)
- Raffles Medical Group (Singapore)
- Rail-Mounted Gantry crane
- Random Mission Generator (gaming)
- Rapid Mixer Granulator (pharmaceutical tablet manufacturing tool)
- Raw Materials Group (mining industry)
- Ready Made Garment
- Receivables Management Group (various organizations)
- Respect My God
- Response Marketing Group (Richmond, VA)
- Responsible Maintenance Group
- Restaurant Management Group
- Revenu Minimum Garanti (French: Guaranteed Minimum Income)
- Rheinischen Missionsgesellschaft (German)
- Richard B. Russell Airport, Rome, GA, USA (airport code)
- Right Main Gear (aircraft)
- Risk Management Group
- RiskMetrics Group, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
USAID congratulates the leadership of the Ministry of Wildlife Conservation and Tourism, the Natural Resource Management Group, and WCS in working toward an integrated land-use and conservation plan for the Boma-Jonglei Landscape," Mr.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "Every morning everyone gets up and checks the weather to see what happened the night before," says Rick Groves, chief forester for Tembec Forest Resource Management Group.
King is also secretary of the PIMA Technology Resource Management Group, which plans and implements programs for the PIMA International Management Conference each June.
Finch to the post of senior vice president for its Resource Management Group.
In order to share experience and lessons learned, a natural resource management group should be created under the East African Community to discuss cross-border issues and coordinate policies," said Kikula.
CHARTER: The Disk Resource Management group (DRMG) was created to focus on standard APIs for the high-end disk intelligent storage facilities to support the Enterprise Storage Resource Management (ESRM) disciplines such as: * Asset Management * Capacity Management * Availability Management * Performance Management * Configuration Management * Outboard Management * Policy Management Storage Networking Problem Area Today, there are major initiatives to re-centralize the enterprise.