It also appears that HCFA did not consider APTA's recommendations regarding the computation of the practice expense under the Resource Based Relative Value System," she added.
What does RBRVS stand for?
RBRVS stands for Resource Based Relative Value System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBRVS
- Rolling Blackout Reduction Program
- Receive Buffer Return Queue
- Red Bull Racing Renault (autosports)
- Round Britain Reliability Run
- Rigorous Bed Rested Subjects (sleep study)
- Royal Belgian Radiological Society
- Real-time Business Reporting Technology
- Red Bull Racing Team
- Rural Business Research Unit (UK)
- Resource-Based Relative Value (medical service reimbursement)