2 X-Ray/X-Ray Contrast Elemental contrast can be exploited in multidataset Rietveld refinements through resonant x-ray scattering (anomalous dispersion).
What does RXS stand for?
RXS stands for Resonant X-Ray Scattering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RXS
- Railroad Crossing
- Regular XML (Extensible Markup Language) Resource Description Framework
- Resource Exchange Register
- Retinoid X Receptor
- Retinoid X Receptor, Alpha
- Retinoid X Receptor, Beta
- Rank Xerox Research Centre (UK)
- Retinoid X Receptor Delta
- Retinoid X DNA Response Element
- Retinoid X Receptor Gamma