Other topics include dynamic connection designs for road safety barriers, resonant ultrasound spectroscopy of thin surface coatings, the effect of cerium solutions on 316L stainless steel, and a rheological comparison of hard grade binders with bitumen.
What does RUS stand for?
RUS stands for Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RUS
We have 57 other meanings of RUS in our Acronym Attic
- Rice Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Railroad Unemployment Repayment Tax
- Recurrent Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Research Unit for Research Utilisation (UK)
- Radio Ulavlivatel Samoletov (early Russian radar)
- Réacteur Universitaire de Strasbourg (French: Strasbourg University Reactor; Alsace, France)
- Rechenzentrum Universitaet Stuttgart (German: University Computing Center Stuttgart)
- Recipient Update Service
- Renal Ultrasound
- Requisite Unifying Structure (Requisite Technology, Inc.)
- Resource Usage Service (distributed computing)
- Rice University Studies (Texas)
- Robotic Unmanned Sensors (US Army)
- Rodents of Unusual Size (movie reference from The Princess Bride)
- Rural Utilities Service
- Rural Utilities System
- Russia (or Russian Federation)
- Russian (language)
- Rechenzentrum Universität Stuttgart Computer Emergency Response Team
- Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sarrao, Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy (Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1997).