The court was told March had organised the expedition for the bank holiday weekend in August 2009 essentially to carry out manoeuvres but also included resistance to interrogation exercises in which nakedness was key.
What does R2I stand for?
R2I stands for Resistance to Interrogation (military technique)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of R2I
- Reel 2 Dialogue 2 (editor's code for cans of film on American Graffiti, from which George Lucas got the name for the Star Wars robot)
- Star Wars Droid Model
- Rapid Reaction Deployable Command, Control, and Communications
- Refine 2 Excellence
- Right to Education (Palestinian campaign)
- Ready to Fly
- Retour 2 Flamme (French band)
- Real Finite Impulse Response using 2 Data Streams
- Request to Hire (West Chester University; Pennsylvania)
- Rune Two-Handed (gaming, Runescape)
- Return to India
- Road to Jerusalem
- Return to Kogarah (Australia; rugby)
- Ready to Learn (education)
- Radix-2 Multipath Delay Commutator
- REWERSE I1 Rule Markup Language
- Resource Requirements Management System
- Research to Operations
- Requisition to Pay (business process)
- Research to Practice (US CDC; Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A typical JAICC class starts with a platform instruction phase consisting of 15 hours of lecture with practical exercises that are dedicated to Joint (Analyst and Interrogator) deception detecting and mitigating detainee resistance to interrogation.
All SAS troops are trained in resistance to interrogation and conduct under capture.