11) Mutations in the factor VIII gene causing resistance to activated protein C are theoretically possible but have not yet been described.
What does R-APC stand for?
R-APC stands for Resistance to Activated Protein C
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 18 other meanings of R-APC in our Acronym Attic
- Average of Research Octane Number and Motor Octane Number (American/Canadian formula for determining octane level in gasoline)
- American Rifle and Pistol Association
- Radiation and Prednisone
- Reverse Access Channel
- Reverse Acknowledgement Channel
- Rectangular Attribute Cardinality Map
- Retractable Aircraft Warning Light
- Regimental Affiliation (US DoD)
- Revised American Fertility Society Score
- Recursive Adaptive Normalized Matched Filter
- Regular Workload Assistance as Assigned by Supervisor
- Regular Workload and/or Callback as Assigned by Supervisor
- Relative Area under the Absorption Curve
- Reconfigurable Broadband
- Raum-Boot (Dutch)
- Reservation - Busy Tone Multiple Access
- Resource Centre for Access to Data on Europe (also seen as RCADE)
- Ranchers-Cattlemen Action Legal Fund
- Ranchers-Cattlemen Action Legal Fund, United Stockgrowers of America
- RAM (Random Access Memory)-Based Concurrent Built-In Self Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Resistance to activated protein C in nine thrombophilic families: interference in a protein S functional assay.
Patients with recurrent thrombosis should, therefore, be tested for resistance to activated protein C to determine its involvement in the disorder.