Sarah Bantz is a member of the Missouri Resistance Against Genetic Engineering.
What does RAGE stand for?
RAGE stands for Resistance against Genetic Engineering (advocacy group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAGE
We have 33 other meanings of RAGE in our Acronym Attic
- Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa
- Republic Asahi Glass Corporation (Philippines)
- Right Away, Great Captain! (musical project)
- Royal Adelaide Golf Club (South Australia, Australia)
- Royal Ascot Golf Club (Berkshire, UK)
- Rapid Adventure Game Development
- Random Activation of Gene Expression
- Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Products
- Regroupement Anti-G20 Étudiant (French: Anti-G20 Student Gathering; Canada)
- Remote Access Grid Entry
- Rockford Alternative Games & Entertainment (gaming)
- Rockstar Advanced Game Engine
- Rail Action Group, East of Scotland (UK)
- Remote Air-Ground Facility
- Revolutionary Allied Greek Front (political group)
- Risk Assessment Guidance Framework (Social Work Services Inspectorate; Scotland, UK)
- Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Revised Advocacy Graduated Fee Scheme (UK)
- Realty Advisory Group Inc. (various locations)
- Restrictions on Access to Government Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
New England Resistance Against Genetic Engineering, the regional network that emerged from the First Grassroots Gathering on Biodevastation, is developing a campaign against genetically engineered seeds.
For more information, call Missouri Resistance Against Genetic Engineering (MORAGE) at (314) 771-8576 or send an e-mail to morage