Conventional and resin modified glass ionomer cements (RMGIC) have been independently used both as a restorative and a pulp dressing material in primary molar IPT.
What does RMGI stand for?
RMGI stands for Resin Modified Glass Ionomer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RMGI
We have 3 other meanings of RMGI in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Greyhound Adoption, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Guides Association
- Rocky Mountain Guppy Associates
- Rail-Mounted Gantry Crane
- redirecting media gateway controller
- Rosia Montana Gold Corporation
- Royal Montreal Golf Club (Canada)
- Royal Montrose Golf Club (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Great Dane Rescue Inc. (Colorado)
- Receivables Management Group, Inc. (Chattanooga, TN)
- Rocky Mountain Gas, Inc. (Wyoming)
- Russell Midcap Growth Index
- Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Cements
- Recombinant Murine Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Rocky Mountain Gun Owners (Colorado)
- Ryde Midwifery Group Practice (Australia)
- Rocky Mountain Governmental Purchasing Association (Colorado)
- Rocky Mountain Geographic Science Center (Denver, CO)
- Regina Minor Girls Softball League (est. 1969; Canada)
- Rate Monotonic General Task
Samples in periodicals archive:
Resin modified Glass ionomer cements incorporate resins in their powder component for better strength.
Lack of effect of fluoride releasing resin modified glass ionomer restorations on the contacting surface of adjacent primary molars.