What does SWR stand for?
SWR stands for Residual Water Saturation (petroleum engineering)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWR
We have 118 other meanings of SWR in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring
- Storm Water Quality Management Plan
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring Program
- Statutory Water Quality Objective
- South West Queensland Pipeline (Australia)
- Strategic Water Quality Plan (Colchester, VT)
- State Water Quality Protection Area (marine protected area; Sacramento, CA)
- Source Water Quality Protection Partnership Petitions
- Surface Water Quality Standards
- Software Qualification Test