He has assisted clients with lost profit, working capital and valuation disputes, fraud and FCPA investigations, as well as business interruption, fidelity and residual value insurance claims.
What does RVI stand for?
RVI stands for Residual Value Insurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVI
We have 50 other meanings of RVI in our Acronym Attic
- River View High School (Warsaw, OH)
- Roanoke Valley Horse Show (est. 1972; Salem, VA)
- Round Valley High School (Covelo, CA)
- Rouge Valley Health System Foundation (Canada)
- Responsive Virtual Human Technology
- Radio Vlaanderen Internationaal (public broadcaster of the Flemish Community in Belgium)
- Registraire des Véhicules Importés (French: Registrar of Imported Vehicles; Transport Canada; also seen as RIV)
- Remote Visual Inspection
- Renault Vehicules Industriels
- Required Visual Inspection (Cisco)
- Responsable des Ventes Internes (French: Internal Sales Manager)
- Reverse Interrupt
- Reverse Voting Issue (debating)
- Rift Valley Institute (US and Kenya)
- Right Ventricular Index
- Royal Victoria Infirmary (UK)
- Recreation Vehicle Industry Association, Inc (Reston, VA)
- Research Vessel/Icebreaker
- Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind
- Recreation Vehicle Indiana Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Residual value insurance protects against a decline in market value of tangible assets, and is a critical tool for asset risk and lease accounting.
Similarly, for books of business where losses tend to be relative, such as residual value insurance, it is important to have limits in place.
RVI is a leading provider of residual value insurance and analytical services to its clients that are active in leasing and asset-based finance transactions for passenger vehicles, commercial equipment and commercial real estate.
America Insurance Company ("RVI"), a provider of residual value insurance for banks and leasing companies.