Entities with numerous leasing contracts with contingent rentals, renewal options or residual value guarantees, such as retail companies, will be most affected.
What does RVG stand for?
RVG stands for Residual Value Guarantee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVG
We have 29 other meanings of RVG in our Acronym Attic
- Right Ventricular Free Wall
- Right Ventricular Free Wall Diameter
- Right Ventricular Free-Wall Disconnection (cardiology)
- Radionuclide Ventriculogram (cardiology)
- Random Vector Generation
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (German)
- Reina Valera Gomez Bible (Spanish)
- Relative Value Guide
- Relative Value of Growth
- Roundhead vs Goose 8 Ball Classic
- Regeling Verbranden Gevaarlijke Afvalstoffen (Dutch: Hazardous Waste Incineration Regulations)
- Rivermead Visual Gait Assessment (neurology study)
- Rondout Valley Growers Association (Stone Ridge, NY)
- Rottnest Voluntary Guides Association (Australia)
- River Valley Growth Council (Rumford, ME)
- Roanoke Valley Graduate Center (Virginia)
- Royal Valley Golf Club (Luxor, Egypt)
- Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross Unit Citation
- Reserve of Supreme High Command (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They can also handle any part-exchange vehicles, provide residual value guarantees, give better delivery times and provide good local service and test drives.
In addition, three of the consensuses are summarized: allocation of a residual value guarantee to minimum lease payments in leases involving land and buildings, measuring loss accruals by transferors of receivables with recourse and table funding arrangements.
A residual value guarantee through, for example, the assumption of the first dollar of loss provisions.