The Preserve at Fredericksburg is an outstanding community and we are proud to have been part of the team to build such incredible residential multi-family homes.
What does RMF stand for?
RMF stands for Residential Multi-Family (zoning)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RMF
We have 91 other meanings of RMF in our Acronym Attic
- Recurring Monthly Fee
- Regional Medical Facility
- Reinhard Mohn Fellowship (Bertelssman AG)
- Relativistic Mean Field (nuclear physics)
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- Remote Management Facility
- Remote Messaging Facility
- René Moawad Foundation (Hazmieh, Lebanon)
- Représentation Militaire Française (French: French Military Representation; EU)
- Rescue Mission of Flint (Flint, Michigan)
- Resource Management Framework
- Resource Measurement Facility
- Restoration Messianic Fellowship (Longmont, Colorado)
- Rich Map Format (Worldcraft Half-Life mapping tool)
- Rich Music Format
- Ricky Martin Foundation
- Right-Handed, Medium-Fast (bowler; cricket)
- Risk Management Foundation (various organizations)
- Risk Management Framework (security)
- Risk Matrix Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
While it will handle the sale of all types of assets, in the past he has specialized in off-market sales of retail and residential multi-family properties.
Bruee Hawley, senior vice president, senior underwriting counsel and multinational title services group manager for STG, has been selected as vice-chair of the Multi-Family Residential Committee of Residential Multi-Family and Special Use Group of the American Bar Association section of real property, trust and estate law.
The appetite of life insurance companies to make loans on commercial real estate is weak and will be limited and highly selective with an emphasis on residential multi-family rental properties in major commercial business districts.