Mission Viejo, California--based Comergence has created a proprietary anti-money-laundering (AML) certification process for the company's existing lender clients, along with reporting and analytics to track which of their residential mortgage loan originators (RML0s) have complied with a new AML law that went into effect in the United States on Aug.
What does RMLO stand for?
RMLO stands for Residential Mortgage Loan Originator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMLO
We have 1 other meaning of RMLO in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School (Colorado)
- Railroad Museum of Long Island (Greenport, NY and Riverhead, NY)
- Royal Marine Light Infantry
- Realtors Multiple Listing and Information Service
- Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre
- Rocky Mountain Lacrosse League (Colorado and Canada)
- Rigtige Maend Laver Mad (Danish: Real Men Do Cook)
- Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (India)
- Records Management Liaison Officer (State Library and Archives of Florida; Tallahassee, FL)
- Republican Mayors and Local Officials
- Right Medial-Lateral Oblique
- Ritchie Mill Law Office (Canada)
- Risk Management Leadership Program (General Electric leadership program)
- Rockingham Mandurah Lutheran Parish (Rockingham, Western Australia)
- Russian Military Linguist Program
- Radar Microwave Link Repeater
- Resource Management Law Reform (New Zealand)
- Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Republican Memory Loss Syndrome
- Residential Mortgage Licensing System (housing loan regulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3915, would create a licensing system for residential mortgage loan originators, establish a minimum standard requiring that borrowers have a reasonable ability to repay a loan, and will attach a limited liability to secondary market securitizers.