He has joined the Newcastle-based Grainger Trust, which is the UK's largest quoted residential investment group.
What does RIG stand for?
RIG stands for Residential Investment Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIG
We have 65 other meanings of RIG in our Acronym Attic
- Random Item Generator (gaming)
- Rapid Intellect Group
- Rate Integrating Gyro
- Reach Interoperability Guidelines
- Real Internal Growth (finance)
- Recognition Identification Group (US DoD)
- Reduction in Grade
- Regionally Important Geological/Geomorphological Sites (UK)
- Remote IP Gateway
- Requirements Integration Group
- Reuse Interoperability Group
- Rijksinstituut voor Grondmechanica (Dutch: National Institute of Soil Mechanics; Belgium)
- Risk-Based Inspection Guide
- Rosettanet Implementation Guideline
- Transocean Offshore (stock symbol)
- Retinoic Acid-Inducible Gene I (protein)
- Rate Integrating Gyro Assembly (avionics)
- Recombinant IgA Monoclonal Antibodies
- Reforms in Government Audit (Bangladesh)
- Research Institute of Genome-Based Biofactory (Japan)