650m, used to establish 37 new residential housing units.
What does RHU stand for?
RHU stands for Residential Housing Unit (military housing; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RHU
We have 22 other meanings of RHU in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Health Training Unit (Australia)
- Rural Historic Town Waterfront
- Radioisotope Heater Units
- Random Hook Up
- Refugee Housing Unit (various organizations)
- Registered Health Underwriter
- Reinforcement Holding Unit (Australia)
- Remote Hydraulic Unit (printed circuit boards cleanliness testing)
- Replacement Holding Unit
- Resid Hydrotreating Unit (refinery)
- Restrictive Housing Unit (Prison)
- Rotary Hydraulic Unit (ship steering gear)
- Rural Health Unit (Philippines)
- Registered Health Underwriter/Registered Employee Benefits Consultant
- Roy Hobbs Umpires Association
- Radiative Heating in Underexplored Bands Campaign (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility; US Department of Energy)
- Recombinant Human Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor
- Richmond Hill United Church (Canada)
- Robert Hylton Urban Classicism (hip hop, theatre, film, and dance group)
- Random House Unabridged Dictionary
Samples in periodicals archive:
for $512 600; construction moves for the Fleet Maintenance Facility (Cape Breton) shop consolidation project (phase IV) which was awarded to Williams Moving and Storage (BC) Limited for $15 800; 3R's disposal of residential housing units which was awarded to 699694 BC Limited dba Saywell Developments for $278 000; and initiatives on KK style units as part of the minor recapitalization program for the Canadian Forces Housing Agency which was awarded to Aral Construction Limited for $468 900.
10 billion for construction of different mega social welfare projects that would greatly help construct 10,000 residential housing units for labourers class of the province.
The fund also expects to invest in the construction industry to capitalise on the heightened demand for construction materials emanating from the national shortage of residential housing units.
The leasing stock eventually on offer at Al-Qasr is made up of 1,318 residential housing units, 145,000 square metres or 1.
The developer will turn the decommissioned base into a green development with some 800 residential housing units with new stores and a public plaza.
Most prominent among these projects includes the construction of 1,300 residential housing units earmarked for wealthy French Jews, built atop a Palestinian neighborhood.