The Minister was attending the 2012 presentation of awards, where Harold McCauley House, Omagh a residential home for older people, has taken the top title for the third year in a row.
What does RHOP stand for?
RHOP stands for Residential Home for Older People (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHOP
We have 2 other meanings of RHOP in our Acronym Attic
- Robinson Helicopters Owners Group
- Rural Home Ownership Grant (UK)
- Revealing Hominid Origins Initiative
- Right Hand of Justice (Star Wars)
- Rental Housing on Line
- Right Hand Ordinary Lay (wire rope)
- Retired Heads of Mission Association (government officials; Canada)
- Receding Horizon Optimal Neural
- Recurrent High Order Neural Networks
- Real Housewives of New York City (TV show)
- Roseville House of Prayer (Roseville, CA)
- Rural Health Opportunities Program (Nebraska)
- Rural Health Outreach Program
- Recombinant Human Osteogenic Protein 1
- Regional Health Occupations Resource Center (California)
- Random House of Soul
- Registered Home Ownership Savings Plan (Canada)
- Remote Host Computer
- Replacement Human-Occupied Vehicle
- Radar Head Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
He will visit a residential home for older people in Vauxhall, south London, before travelling by Popemobile to a prayer vigil in Hyde Park, London, currently estimated to be attended by 80,000 people.
THE Lord Mayor of Coventry has planted a commemorative tree in the newly landscaped gardens of a residential home for older people.