REACH: Residential Energy Assistance Challenge serves 200 EWEB households a year with weatherization services, energy and water use education and $300 in co-payments on their EWEB bills.
What does REACH stand for?
REACH stands for Residential Energy Assistance Challenge
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REACH
We have 78 other meanings of REACH in our Acronym Attic
- Reinvesting and Empowering All Communities Holistically (Smart Choices for Youth, Inc.; North Carolina)
- Relief for Energy Assistance Through Community Help
- Religious Education Action Clearing House
- Religious Effort to Assist and Care for the Homeless (Hagerstown, MD)
- Remember Every Action Can Help (Maryland Charity Organization)
- Remember Everyone Affects Customer Happiness (motto)
- Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Climate Change
- Research and Education for Academic Achievement
- Research Experiences in Algebraic Combinatorics at Harvard
- Research, Education and Collaboration in Health
- Resources Education and Care in the Home
- Resources for Academic Achievement
- Resources for Enhancing Alzheimer's Caregiver Health
- Resources for the Education of Adults in the Chicago Area
- Respect, Enthusiasm, Achievement, Citizenship, Hard Work
- Respecting Ethnic And Cultural Heritage
- Responsibility, Education, Achievement, Caring, Hope
- Responsible Educated Adolescents Can Help (drug and alcohol education program)
- Risk Evaluation & Cancer History (breast cancer)
- Rural Educational Achievement Can be Higher
Samples in periodicals archive:
Residential Energy Assistance Challenge, or REACH: Also administered by the Human Services Commission, REACH incorporates energy and water use education, audit for weatherization needs, co-payments on bills and referrals to additional community resources.