Mr Veitch, a residential child care officer of Annitsford, North Tyneside, was visiting the area with his wife Marguerite and their dog when he heard screams coming from a concrete jetty near the beach's lifeguard tower.
What does RCCO stand for?
RCCO stands for Residential Child Care Officer (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCCO
We have 3 other meanings of RCCO in our Acronym Attic
- Rugby-Club Chartreuse-Néron (French rugby club)
- Rural Community Carbon Network
- Rural Community Cohesion Network (UK)
- Rural Comprehensive Care Network (Crete, NE)
- Rugby Club Camargue Nimes Gard (rugby club; Nimes, France)
- Radio-Commande Club Normandie-Picardie (French: Radio-Control Club Normandy-Picardy)
- Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation
- Russian Chamber Chorus of New York (New York, NY)
- Rescue Coordination Centre New Zealand
- Research Conduct and Compliance Office (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Revenue Contributions to Capital Outlay (UK)
- Reverse Current Cut Out
- Royal Canadian College of Organists (founded in 1909)
- Routt County Council on Aging (Steamboat Springs, CO)
- Regional Credit Card Operation Center
- Reverse Channel Control Order Wire
- Radar Control Computer Program
- Redundancy Chance-Constrained Programming
- Regional Centre on Conflict Prevention (Jordan)
- Rescue Coordination Centre Plymouth (see SRCC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 37-year-old, from Great Barr, is employed as a senior residential child care officer at a Birmingham City Council-run children's care home in Aston.
Phil Fiddler, 47, worked as a residential child care officer for Liverpool City Council until he was caught up in investigations by Merseyside Police.
Mandy Graham was working as a residential child care officer with Northumberland County Council when the allegation surfaced and she was suspended.
Nathan Traynor, 25, a residential child care officer of Kipling Avenue, Huyton, was cleared by jury on a charge of murder but convicted of manslaughter.
In the dock at Liverpool crown court are Nathan Traynor, 25, a residential child care officer and his fiancee, Donna Attwood, 26, a care worker, who both deny murdering Miss Beckett.
In the dock at Liverpool crown court are Nathan Traynor, 25, a residential child care officer and his fiancee, Donna Attwood, 26, a child care worker, who both deny murdering Miss Beckett.