More than 900 people objected to the proposal to build a 46-bed residential care home for the elderly in Gosforth.
What does RCHE stand for?
RCHE stands for Residential Care Home for the Elderly (Hong Kong)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCHE
We have 2 other meanings of RCHE in our Acronym Attic
- Rock City Harvest Church (Sherwood, AR)
- Rockingham County Healthy Carolinians (Wentworth, NC)
- Rural California Housing Corporation
- Reserve Component Hospital Decrement
- Richmond County Health Department (Georgia)
- Roanoke City Health Department (Roanoke, VA)
- Robeson County Health Department (est. 1912; Lumberton, NC)
- Rural Communities Housing Development Corporation (California)
- Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Republican Centre of Hygiene and Epidemiology
- Ritchie County Home Educators (est. 2002; West Virginia)
- Robens Centre for Health Ergonomics (Guildford, Surrey, England, UK)
- Refractory Congestive Heart Failure
- Relaxed-Core Hartree-Fock
- Rich Cronin Hope Foundation for Leukemia (Massachusetts)
- Riverside Community Health Foundation (Riverside, CA)
- Royal Children's Hospital Foundation (Australia)
- Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Jef Raskin Center for Humane Interfaces
- Ramirez & Co. Hispanic index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rose is a valued employee of The Willows Residential Care Home for the elderly in Earlsdon.
Residents in Rhymney are campaigning against the company's bid to house 24 female psychiatric patients in a former town centre residential care home for the elderly.
AN EMPTY department store in the heart of Bedworth could be demolished to make way for a residential care home for the elderly.
The Royal Star & Garter and Barratt-Reserved matters application for a new residential care home for the elderly with provision for 60 residents and a residential development of 54 units comprising apartments, terraced, semi-detached and detached dwellings.
A section of Waterloo Road - which included the Waterloo Residential Care home for the elderly, next door to the hostel - remained cordoned off yesterday by police as they continued their investigations.