Through its many subsidiaries, Healthcare of Today owns and operates a number of vertically-integrated businesses including: adult stem cell research and development technology, advanced human tissue engineering, medical device technology, medical and home healthcare equipment sales, hospice care, residential care facilities for the elderly, home healthcare services, nurse and therapist staffing, healthcare information technology, healthcare consulting, insurance, medical billing, data protection and security.
What does RCFE stand for?
RCFE stands for Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCFE
We have 3 other meanings of RCFE in our Acronym Attic
- Reverse Cumulative Frequency Distribution
- Ripon Consolidated Fire District
- Riverside County Fire Department (California)
- Robust Component Failure Detection
- Rockdale County Fire Department (Georgia)
- Rotary Club Fort Dodge
- Russell Crowe Fanclub Deutschland
- Rural Coastal Fisheries Development Project (National Fisheries Authority; Papua New Guinea)
- Reduced-Complexity Frequency Estimation
- Relative Colony-Forming Efficiency (cancer research)
- Royal Club Ferroviaire de l'Est de La Belgique (French: Royal Railway Club of East Belgium)
- Repair Cycle Float Factor
- Resource Center for Fathers and Families (various cities; Minnesota)
- Richard Cranium Fantasy Football (est. 1993)
- Richardson Centre for Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals (Manitoba, Canada)
- Resource Center for Family-Focused Practice (University of California, Davis; Davis, CA)
- Raven Crowking's Fantasy Game (gaming)
- Regional Computer Forensic Group
- Research Centre for Fuel Generation (Mumbai, India)
- Ridley College Family Guild (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In California, where assisted living care is provided in Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFEs), the new rules eliminate the need for RCFEs to receive prior approval from the state's Department of Social Services (DSS) when admitting or retaining residents with certain health-related conditions.