This may include mentoring new leasing associates, developing leasing training, creating resident programs, conducting a thorough market analysis and designing marketing plans, participating in the design of resident satisfaction surveys or encouraging them to get involved on a committee with their local apartment association.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Resident Satisfaction Survey (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Repetitive Strain Syndrome
- Replacement Service System
- Repubbliche Socialiste Sovietiche (Italian: Soviet Socialist Republics)
- Republic of Singapore Ship
- Request for Supplies and Services
- Requirement Spread Sheet
- Requisitions Self Service
- Rescue Swimmer School (Navy and Marine Corps)
- Research Support Services (Vanderbilt Medical Center)
- Réseau Santé Social
- Resident Set Size (*nix command)
- Resident Site Supervisor
- Residential Subscriber System
- Residential Support Services Inc.
- Residual Sum of Squares (statistics)
- Resource Description Framework (RDF) Site Summary (lightweight XML format)
- Resource Sharing System (libraries)
- Resources Status Review
- Résumé de Sortie Standardisé
- Retail Store Solutions (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This partnership has been a factor in high staff and resident satisfaction surveys.
Third, "Although achieving high scores on resident satisfaction surveys and third-party facility inspections is very important, our primary concerns are quality of life for our residents and peace of mind for their care-givers.
Getting Good Reviews Resident satisfaction surveys are usually a good barometer of the quality of life in a community.
His company has earned three consecutive "Best in Industry" awards based on results from CEL & Associates' resident satisfaction surveys.
Rahman and Simmons ("Measuring Resident Satisfaction More Accurately: Two Approaches") say that resident satisfaction surveys should do all of the following except: a.
New tool helps measure quality of life in nursing homes A RESIDENT SATISFACTION SURVEY FUNDED by the National Institutes of Health and backed by the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging is expected to he ready for the commercial arena this fall.