4million Resident Evil 5 achieved in its first week of release, and it's now expected to reach the seven million mark by the end of March next year, which would beat Capcom's best-selling game ever - the legendary Street Fighter 2 (6.
What does RE5 stand for?
RE5 stands for Resident Evil 5 (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Resident Evil 0 (video game)
- Repressor Element 1
- Restrictive Element 1
- Receptor-Estradiol Complex
- Resident Evil 2 (Capcom game)
- Reverse Engineering and Reuse Re-Engineering (RE^2)
- Regular Expression to C
- Resident Evil 3 (video game)
- Resident Evil 4 (video game)
- Renewable Energy 4 Devon (UK)
- Resident Evil 6 (gaming)
- Recombinant E7 Protein
- Block-Repeat End Address Register
- Radiation Effects Association (Japan)
- Radioactive Emergency Area (US FEMA)
- Radiological Emergency Assistance (team)
- Radiological Engineering Assessment
- Rail Express Agency
- Railway Express Agency
- Raja Educational Academy (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his blog, he wrote: "Finished watching the Resident Evil Remake game on youtube today and I am glad to watch it because I like the Resident Evil games and this is not my first time to watch the gameplay on youtube; in addition to Resident Evil Remake, I watched Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and I am now watching Resident Evil Code Veronica.
Byline: by Steve Wollaston VIDEOGAMES are now officially the UK's favourite form of entertainment, as proved by sales of record breaking new game Resident Evil 5 over the weekend.
Retailer Celebrates Resident Evil 5 Launch with Opportunity to Visit One of the World's Scariest Places WILSONVILLE, Ore.