uk Global Banking News - 18 April 2013 Rajiv Takru, the Indian financial services secretary, will be meeting up with the deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of India to discuss the future course of action on allegations of money laundering made against employees of some of the country's private banks.
What does RBI stand for?
RBI stands for Reserve Bank of India (central bank of India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBI
We have 101 other meanings of RBI in our Acronym Attic
- Real Biblical Inspiration
- Really Big Ice-Cream (Walgreens commercial)
- Rebirthing Breathwork International
- Rech Brûleurs Industriels (French: Rech Industrial Burners)
- Reddit Bureau of Investigation
- Redeemer Broadcasting Inc. (radio and internet ministry; Olivebridge, NY)
- Relative Bearing Indicator
- Remote Bus Isolator
- Repetitive Brain Injury
- Reply By Indorsement
- Resource Based Investment
- Restaurant Brands International (est. 2014; various locations)
- Results Based Incentive
- Retail Business Information
- Reuters Business Insight (joint venture)
- Reutilization Business Integration (US DoD)
- Revitalizing Baseball in the Inner Cities
- Rezé Basket International (French: Rezé International Basketball; Rezé, France)
- Rhythm Band Instruments, Inc (Fort Worth, TX)
- Richard Barbett International (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sources explained that the $ 100- million transaction is very much logged with the Reserve Bank of India ( RBI).
uk Auto Business News - 08 April 2011 Volkswagen AG (Xetra: VW), a Germany-based automaker, has received a licence from Reserve Bank of India.
JUST WHAT is the Reserve Bank of India in such a snit about?