As a follow-on capability to the Defense Systems Management College's Research on Ongoing Acquisition Research (ROAR)--a closed system that captured acquisition research in several phases--the ARCOP is located under Special Interest Areas at https://acc.
What does ROAR stand for?
ROAR stands for Research on Ongoing Acquisition Research
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROAR
We have 50 other meanings of ROAR in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Operated Automobile Racing (remote controlled cars)
- Rail Operations and Regulatory Committee (California)
- Ravers Organized Against the Rave Act (USA)
- Reach Out Act Respond (Animal Planet advocacy organization)
- Reach Out and Read (national pediatric literacy program)
- Reach Out And Recover (mental health; Australia)
- Reach Out and Rejoice
- Reach Outstanding Achievements and Results (Public School 149 Danny Kaye; Brooklyn, NY)
- Recovery of Overpayments, Accounting and Reporting (Social Security Administration)
- Reliability Obtained by Adaptive Reconfiguration (Stanford)
- Reservoirs of Antibiotic Resistance network
- Resource Optimization and Alignment Review (Army medical department)
- Responsible Organization Action Request
- Resurrection of Alternative Retro (band)
- Return Of Army Reparables
- Return on a Relationship (various companies)
- Right of Admission Refused
- Right Of Admission Reserved
- Roll Over Animal Rescue (Des Plaines, IL)
- Registry of Open Access Repository Material Archiving Policies