of Wales, UK) present a substantively and methodologically heterogenous group of 15 papers from the November 2007 Research in Entrepreneurship (RENT) Conference.
What does RENT stand for?
RENT stands for Research in Entrepreneurship
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RENT in our Acronym Attic
- Requirements Engineering Network of International Cooperating Research Groups
- Regional Office Notice
- Recombinant Endotoxin-Neutralizing Protein
- Rwanda Emergency Normalization Plan
- Rede Nacional de Comunicação de Dados Por Comutação de Pacotes (Portuguese: National Network of Communication of Data by Switching Package; Brazil)
- Reconnaissance, EW & Naval Intelligence System
- Renpenning Syndrome 1
- Rencana Strategis (Indonesian: strategic plan)
- Rencana Strategis Daerah (Indonesian: regional strategic plan)
- Rat Equilibrative Nucleoside Transporter 1 (biological chemistry)
- Regulator of Nonsense Transcripts 1
- Regional Enforcement Narcotics Unit (police unit; Cincinnati, OH)
- Research and Education Networking Unit
- Realizing New Urban Environments
- Renewable Energy in the Urban Environment (est. 1996; London, UK)
- Real Estate News Exchange (webiste; renx.ca)
- Real Estate New York