Williams is Chief Scientific Officer, Executive Vice President, Research and Development, and a member of the Board of Directors of Seattle Genetics, Inc.
What does R and D stand for?
R and D stands for Research and Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Russian (rabbit breed)
- Search Radius (US DoD)
- Set of Real Numbers (math)
- South African Rand (national currency)
- Third Heartbeat Wave
- Thursday (using one letter for each day of week)
- US DoT tire speed rating (106 mph)
- US Revenue Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rice and Beans
- Remove and Replace
- Rest and Relaxation
- Royal Newfoundland Regiment
- Ventricular Extrasystoles (premature ventricular (qRS) complex in the electrocardiogram interrupting the t wave of the preceding beat)
- Royal Regiment of Canada
- Real (Brazilian currency)
- Recognition & Award
- Registration and Accreditation
- Reliability & Availability
- Repair & Alteration
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a multinational pharmaceutical company whose research and development program has resulted in the Company being the first generic marketer of several branded drugs, as well as the developer of several novel pharmaceutical compounds.
The changes in net losses and net losses per common share between the periods in the current fiscal year and the prior fiscal year result primarily from the inclusion since August 1997 of the research and development activities of Mercator Genetics, following its acquisition.