What does RUSTI stand for?
RUSTI stands for Research Unit for Surfaces Transforms & Interfaces (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Road Users Satisfaction Survey (various locations)
- Research Unit for the Study of Societies in Change (Curtin University; Australia)
- Recommended Uniform State Seed Law
- Rice University School Science Project (outreach program; Texas)
- Revised Uniform Summary of Surface Weather Observations
- Rails under the Stars (Montana snowboarding/skiing event)
- RCRA Underground Storage Tanks (EPA)
- Remote User Scheduling Terminal
- Removal of Underground Storage Tanks
- Resources and Under Sea Threats (database; US NOAA)
- Realistic Urban Spread and Transport of Intrusive Contaminants
- Risk of Unsaturated/Saturated Transport and Transformation of Chemical Concentrations
- Rangoon University Students Union (Burma)
- Reading University Student Union (UK)
- Rise Up & Shine University (online coaching program; Germany)
- Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (St. Kitts, West Indies)
- Reparatur Und Service Zentrum (German; Austria)
- Razvoja Upravljanja Sistema Zdravstvenega Varstva (Slovenian: Development Management of the Health Care System)
- Are You There?
- Random Utility Theory (economics)