The Agriculture Department's Agricultural Research Service plans A-76 cost comparisons for these functions and locations: facilities operations and maintenance support services at the Beltsville Agricultural Research Center and National Agricultural Library in Beltsville, MD, and at the National Arboretum, Washington, DC; research support services at the Beltsvilie Agricultural Research Center; facilities operations and maintenance support services at the National Animal Disease Center and National Soil Tilth Laboratory in Ames, IA; and research support services at the National Animal Disease Center.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Research Support Services (Vanderbilt Medical Center)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Switching Sites (Bellcore)
- Remoting Subsystem
- Repetitive Strain Syndrome
- Replacement Service System
- Repubbliche Socialiste Sovietiche (Italian: Soviet Socialist Republics)
- Republic of Singapore Ship
- Request for Supplies and Services
- Requirement Spread Sheet
- Requisitions Self Service
- Rescue Swimmer School (Navy and Marine Corps)
- Réseau Santé Social
- Resident Satisfaction Survey (various locations)
- Resident Set Size (*nix command)
- Resident Site Supervisor
- Residential Subscriber System
- Residential Support Services Inc.
- Residual Sum of Squares (statistics)
- Resource Description Framework (RDF) Site Summary (lightweight XML format)
- Resource Sharing System (libraries)
- Resources Status Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, research support services had been a somewhat neglected function of the Office of Academic Affairs.