The Research Review Act of 2004 directed GAO to study the Medicare and Medicaid coverage standards for individuals with IBD, in both home health and outpatient delivery settings.
What does RRA stand for?
RRA stands for Research Review Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RRA
We have 158 other meanings of RRA in our Acronym Attic
- Reform and Restructuring Act
- Refugee Relief Act of 1953
- Regional Reporters Association
- Registered Radiologist Assistant
- Registered Records Administrator
- Registered Research Agency (Australian government)
- Relative Risk Aversion
- Reproductive Rights Alliance
- Requirements Request Action
- Research and Related Activities Account (US NSF)
- Resident Research Associateship
- Residual Risk Assessment
- Resource Requirements Analysis
- Restructuring and Reform Act of 1998 (US IRS)
- Rhetoric of Religious Antiquity (various organizations)
- Riddlesdown Residents' Association (UK)
- Risk and Reliability Analysis
- Road Roller Association (UK)
- Robert Rytter & Associates, Inc.
- Robin's Revenge Army