She said: "Anne has been instrumental in raising PS178,480 to support hundreds of local charities, community groups and schools across the region, in line with P&G's global corporate cause Live, Learn and Thrive" The list of charities Anne has fundraised for include the likes of Macmillan Cancer relief, Tiny lives (special care babies), Northumberland County Council, Children's Heart Unit Fund, Freeman Heart and Lung Transplant Association, Beating Bowel Cancer, Breast Cancer Care, Chris Lucas Trust Research into Childhood Cancer, MS Research and Relief Fund, Teenage Cancer Trust, Down Syndrome NE, NECCR, The Bubble Foundation UK, and Josie's Dragonfly.
What does RICC stand for?
RICC stands for Research Into Childhood Cancer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RICC
We have 24 other meanings of RICC in our Acronym Attic
- Rock Island County Animal Shelter (Moline, IL)
- Rhode Island Council on Assistive Technology
- Radio Information Center for the Blind (Philadelphia, PA)
- Resistance to Ischemic Conduction Block (endocrinology)
- Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan Ltd.
- Rape and Incest Crisis Centre (UK)
- Remote Interface Connection Cable (computer technology)
- Reportable Item Control Code
- Reportback IWS Control Circuit
- Research Institute for Cosmopolitan Cultures (University of Manchester; UK)
- Retirement Information and Counseling Center (EPA)
- Reusable Integrated Command Center
- Rhema International Christian Center (Okinawa, Japan)
- Rhode Island Children's Chorus (est. 2003)
- Rhode Island Community College
- Rhode Island Convention Center
- Rhode Island Country Club
- Riken Integrated Cluster of Clusters (supercomputer)
- Riviera International Conference Centre (UK)
- Rock Island Contracting Center (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the money raised will help fund research into childhood cancers Each bag could raise up to pounds 30 to help fund Cancer Research UK's groundbreaking work.
Sean's family hope highlighting their story will encourage more people to give money for research into childhood cancers.
The Toby Lloyd Cockbain Foundation Gala Dinner at the Vale Hotel, Golf and Spa Resort in Hensol near Cardiff, will raise money for children with cancer and their families and promote research into childhood cancers.
It is now to be auctioned in aid of the Thomas Archer Memorial Fund to help research into childhood cancers.
We fully support the charity set up in Katie's memory aimed at raising monies to research into childhood cancers.
Last year, they raised about pounds 1,000 for the charity, which supports children with cancer or serious blood disorders and promotes research into childhood cancer.
Groundbreaking research into childhood cancer is quietly being carried out behind the closed doors of the laboratories at Birmingham Women's Hospital.