DNA Chip co-developed that technology with the Research Institute of Genome-Based Biofactory of the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology.
What does RIGB stand for?
RIGB stands for Research Institute of Genome-Based Biofactory (Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIGB
We have 2 other meanings of RIGB in our Acronym Attic
- Residential Investment Group
- Reuse Interoperability Group
- Rijksinstituut voor Grondmechanica (Dutch: National Institute of Soil Mechanics; Belgium)
- Risk-Based Inspection Guide
- Rosettanet Implementation Guideline
- Transocean Offshore (stock symbol)
- Retinoic Acid-Inducible Gene I (protein)
- Rate Integrating Gyro Assembly (avionics)
- Recombinant IgA Monoclonal Antibodies
- Reforms in Government Audit (Bangladesh)
- Rio Itapicuru Greenstone Belt (geographical/geological area; Bahia, Brazil)
- Royal Institution of Great Britain (UK organisation for scientific research and communication)
- Rhode Island Government Benefits Cases (law case database)
- Rhode Island Gender Community
- Research Institute for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey)
- Rhode Island Geriatric Education Center (University of Rhode Island; Kingston, RI)
- Representation-Independent Genetic Engine Library
- Rat Insulin Like Growth Factor II
- Recreational Intel Gamers Group
- Regionale Instelling Geestelijke Gezondheidszorg (Dutch: Regional Mental Health Institute)