Madsen is affiliated with the US Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense.
What does RICD stand for?
RICD stands for Research Institute of Chemical Defense
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RICD
We have 5 other meanings of RICD in our Acronym Attic
- Rock Island Contracting Center (US Army)
- Rock Island County Council on Addictions (Moline, IL)
- Rhode Island Child Care Facilities Fund
- Rhode Island Council of Community Mental Health Organizations, Inc.
- Rhode Island Civic Chorale and Orchestra
- Regina Inner City Community Partnership (Canada)
- Rhode Island Community Coalition for Peace
- Regional Incident Communication and Coordination System
- Rock Island County Court Services (Illinois)
- Recreational In-Channel Diversion (Colorado law)
- Racing Inspired Cosmetic Equipment (cars)
- Radar Interface & Control Equipment
- Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engine
- Regional Interactions of Climate and Ecosystems
- Regular Interlaboratory Counting Exchange
- Remote Instrumentation Collaboration Environment (Ohio Supercomputer Center)
- Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions
- Research Institute of Construction and Economy (est. 1982; Japan)
- Research, Innovation, Creativity and Enterprise
- Respect, Integrity, Courage and Excellence (success motto)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bioscavenger is being tested against all known nerve agents," said COL Michelle Ross, deputy commander of the Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense.