Edmonton: Research Institute for Comparative Literature, U of Alberta, 1997.
What does RICL stand for?
RICL stands for Research Institute for Comparative Literature (University of Alberta; Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RICL
We have 5 other meanings of RICL in our Acronym Attic
- Reliance Insurance Company of Illinois
- Research Institute of Chemical Industry (China)
- Riga Fondu Birzas Cenu Indekss (Riga Stock Exchange Price Index, Latvia)
- Rogers International Commodity Index (trademark of Beeland Interests, Inc.)
- Research Institute for Computing and Information Systems
- Rapid Initial Communications Kit
- Repeater Interface Communications Kit (Motorola)
- Rhode Island Canoe/Kayak Association
- Research Institute for Cooking and Kitchen Intelligence (Charlotte, NC)
- Research Institute for Catholic Liturgy
- Rock Island Clean Line (transmission line project)
- Royal Institution Christmas Lectures (British annual science lecture series; UK)
- Reflection Interference Contrast Microscopy
- Regiment d'Infanterie Chars de Marine (French: Marine Infantry Armor Regiment)
- Regional Institute of Co-Operative Management (India)
- Renewal in Christ Ministries
- Rhode Island Computer Museum Warehouse (North Kingstown, RI)
- Rooted in Christ Ministries (UK)
- Rome International Center for Materials Science Superstripes (Rome, Italy)
- Research in Continuing Medical Education (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1985 Milan succeeded in establishing an independent Research Institute for Comparative Literature (RICL) and served as its founding Director.