What does CoR-Lab stand for?
CoR-Lab stands for Research Institute for Cognition and Robotics (Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cost of Rework (financial management)
- Council of Orthodox Rabbis
- Council of Record (United States District Court code)
- Council of Representatives
- Country of Residency (legal classification)
- Course Of Reaction
- Course Outline of Record (various universities)
- Corresponding Member
- Contracting Officer's Representative Delivery Order
- Contracting Officer Representative - Fire Department
- California Outdoor Rollerskating Association
- Canadian Ocean Resource Associates, Inc.
- Central Ohio Reef Aquarists
- Certificate of Risk Acceptance (safety)
- Cincinnati Off-Road Alliance (Cincinnati, OH)
- Commission on Religion in Appalachia
- Common Raven
- Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse (San Mateo, California)
- Computer - Oral Response Activated
- Conflict Resolution Assistant