At the same time, there was an unexamined assumption that honours was the foundation for entry to research higher degree programs, an assumption that was not necessarily supported by the situation on campuses across the country.
What does RHD stand for?
RHD stands for Research Higher Degree
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHD
We have 80 other meanings of RHD in our Acronym Attic
- RASSP Help Desk
- Receipt, Handling and Dispatch (warehouse storage)
- Red Hand Defenders (terror organization)
- Red Hat Developer (Linux)
- Registreringssentral for Historiske Data (Norwegian: Norwegian Historical Data; census)
- Rel Homology Domain
- Relative Hepatic Dullness
- Remedy Help Desk
- Removable Hard Disk
- Réseau Haut Débit (French: Broadband Network)
- Resources for Human Development (various locations)
- Response Hold Delay
- Restauration Hors-Domicile
- Revue Historique de Droit Français et Étranger (French: Historical Review of French and Foreign Law)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Right Hand Dominant
- Right Hand Drive
- Right Hemisphere Damage (brain injury)
- Right Hip Disarticulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Traditionally, assisting research higher degree (RHD) students with their career development has not been an articulated part of the research supervision process.