The Research Council for Complementary Medicine (RCCM) is a charitable organization that carries out, promotes, and evaluates rigorous research in complementary medicine to encourage safe, effective practice, and improved patient care.
What does RCCM stand for?
RCCM stands for Research Council for Complementary Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCCM
We have 8 other meanings of RCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Commission on Criminal Justice
- Revolutionary Committee of Chinese Kuomintang (political party; China)
- Red Carpet Container Line (transportation; Valley Stream, NY)
- Robot Control C Library (Unix)
- Rose Comb Clean Legged (poultry; American Standard of Perfection)
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Rutland County Community Land Trust (Rutland, VT)
- Rat Calvarial Conditioned Medium (biophysical research)
- Red Cedar Chamber Music (Marion, IA)
- Register of Commerce and Personal Property Transactions (Benin, West Africa)
- Rodent Chemically-Induced Colon Cancer Models
- Root Cause Countermeasure (various organizations)
- Rugby Club du Canton de Montrevel (French rugby club)
- Restricted Common Carrier Mobile Radio Service
- Reed City Church of the Nazarene (Reed City, MI)
- Referral Christian Coaching Network (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
- Reformed Church of Christ in Nigeria (est. 1973)
- Regional Center for Community Nutrition (est. 1970; University of Indonesia; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Regional Coordinated Care Network (health care)
- Research Center for Cosmic Neutrinos (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And instead of being a useful source of health information many shops gave inappropriate and inaccurate advice, said a survey by the Research Council for Complementary Medicine.
THE Research Council For Complementary Medicine and London's Royal Homeopathic Hospital are looking for healthy people to help in a study of homeopathy.