The National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), part of the National Institutes of Health, announced today that it will provide approximately $75 million over the next five years to support four institutions via NCRR's Research Centers in Minority Institutions (RCMIs) program.
What does RCMI stand for?
RCMI stands for Research Centers in Minority Institutions (NIH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCMI
We have 3 other meanings of RCMI in our Acronym Attic
- Rifle Calibre Machine Gun
- Roman City Mobile Game
- Rush Copley Medical Group (New York)
- Radio City Music Hall
- Redbridge Concern for Mental Health (UK)
- Ripley County Memorial Hospital (Doniphan, MO)
- Ross Clark Material Handling (est. 1983)
- Resilient Children Making Healthy Choices (preschool program)
- Realty Center Management, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Relative Case Mix Index
- Revival Chinese Ministries International (Oakland, CA)
- Rock Construction and Mining, Inc. (Canada)
- Royal Canadian Military Institute
- Royal Connecting Ministries International (various locations)
- Rapala Club Membership Kit
- Research Council on Mathematics Learning
- Rich Client Markup Language
- Rocket City Math League
- Rat Isolated Colonic Muscularis Mucosae (pharmacology)
- Registered Competitive Market Maker (NYSE member)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dunston funded the genetic research program through the Research Centers in Minority Institutions program, an entity at the National Institutes of Health created in the 1980s following legislation by Congress that addresses funding disparities.