Tokyo, Apr 22, 2011 - (JCN Newswire) - An article in Science Signaling by researchers at the RIKEN Research Center for Allergy and Immunology (RCAI) has clarified for the first time the mechanism governing differentiation of B cells into antibody-producing plasma cells.
What does RCAI stand for?
RCAI stands for Research Center for Allergy and Immunology (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCAI
We have 10 other meanings of RCAI in our Acronym Attic
- Rate Command/Attitude Hold (aviation)
- Residential College in the Arts and Humanities (various schools)
- Roofing Contractors Association of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI)
- Roxbury Center for the Arts at Hibernian Hall (Roxbury, MA)
- Research Centre for Adaptation in Health and Illness (Australia)
- Royal Commission on Ancient and Historical Monuments (UK)
- Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (UK)
- Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales (UK)
- Railroadiana Collectors Association Inc. (Olathe, KS)
- Railroadiana Collectors Association, Incorporated
- Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (University of Craiova; Romania)
- Restorative Care of America, Inc.
- Résultat Courant Avant Impôt (French: Earnings before Tax)
- Ricinus Communis Agglutinin I
- Ricinus Communis II
- Regionalnego Centrum Animacji Kultury (Polish: Regional Center of Culture Animation)
- Regional Centre for Arbitration Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Relative Clinical Attachment Levels
- Resource Center for Accessible Living, Inc. (est. 1983; Kingston, NY)
- Right Coronary Arterial Ligation (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Mar 24, 2006 - (JCN) - RIKEN announced on March 22 that its Research Center for Allergy and Immunology has discovered a mechanism for regulating immune response.