What does R&D stand for?
R&D stands for Research & Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of R&D
- Retail & Consumer
- Review & Comment
- Rhubarb and Custard (UK)
- Rights and Clearances (media licensing)
- Risk & Compliance
- Risk & Contingency (various organizations)
- Rum & Coke (mixed drink)
- Riots and Civil Commotions (insurance)
- Receiving and Departure (transportation)
- Reproduction et Développement (French: Reproduction and Development)
- Research And Development And Experimental Activities
- Research & Development 1 (Nintendo development)
- Research & Development 2 (software development; Nintendo)
- Research and Development Associates
- Reading & District Angling Association (also seen as RDAA; UK)
- Research and Development Center
- Research and Development Contractor
- Research and Development Contract Search
- Research & Development Engineering
- Research & Development Electronic Security