Chapter 7 explores the evolution from legacy material requirements planning systems to the development of enterprise resource planning systems.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Requirements Planning System (various companies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 374 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Renal Pathology Society
- Renal Pressor Substance
- Renewable Portfolio Standard
- Renewable Portfolio System (energy)
- Renewable Power Solutions (San Jose, CA)
- Repair Program Software
- Repetitive Payment System (insurance)
- Replacement Parts Service (Missouri)
- Repressed Pirate Syndrome
- Requests per Second (network traffic measurement)
- Research in Patient Safety (Maryland)
- Research Publishing Services (Singapore and India)
- Resource Poor Settings (developing countries healthcare)
- Resource Provider Selection
- Restricted Party Screening
- Retail Payment Solutions (various companies)
- Retention Price Scheme (India)
- Retirement Plan Service (various locations)
- Retirement Planning Seminar
- Revenue per Share (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data is then used to cut paychecks and update the cost and material requirements planning systems.