Terminated following a denial by an ad hoc committee of the Joint Trial Board of a request for review of the decision of the original trial board: * Ronald F.
What does RFR stand for?
RFR stands for Request for Review
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFR
We have 65 other meanings of RFR in our Acronym Attic
- Reason for Resource
- Receive Frame Reference
- Red Flags Rule (identity protection; US FTC)
- Reduced Force Rehearsal (US Army)
- Regional Fast Rail (Australia)
- Request for Rate (shipping)
- Request for Referrals
- Request for Repair
- Request for Resolution (various locations)
- Request For Resources
- Restauration Fonctionnelle du Rachis (French: Functional Restoration of the Spine)
- Resting Full Cycle Ratio (cardiology)
- Reverse Flow Regeneration (ion exchange)
- Right of First Refusal
- Rio Frio, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Rise from Ruins (band)
- Risk-Free Rate (investing)
- River Falls Rideshare (Wisconsin)
- Router Failure Recovery
- Royal Air Force UK (ICAO code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of decisions by hearing panels of the Joint Trial Board, the following members have had their AICPA memberships: --Terminated following a denial by an ad hoc committee of the Joint Trial Board of a request for review of the decision of the original trial board: * Lee L.