You can foreshadow a possible request for referrals later in the relationship.
What does RFR stand for?
RFR stands for Request for Referrals
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of RFR
We have 65 other meanings of RFR in our Acronym Attic
- Ready For Recheck
- Ready for Release
- Ready for Review (various organizations)
- Really Fast Robot
- Reason for Resource
- Receive Frame Reference
- Red Flags Rule (identity protection; US FTC)
- Reduced Force Rehearsal (US Army)
- Regional Fast Rail (Australia)
- Request for Rate (shipping)
- Request for Repair
- Request for Resolution (various locations)
- Request For Resources
- Request for Review
- Restauration Fonctionnelle du Rachis (French: Functional Restoration of the Spine)
- Resting Full Cycle Ratio (cardiology)
- Reverse Flow Regeneration (ion exchange)
- Right of First Refusal
- Rio Frio, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Rise from Ruins (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every sale I made was really two sales: The product and service, and the request for referrals.
brochure * Discounts * Request for referrals * Limited edition availability * Incentives and premiums Format Tests * Solo vs.