bin * An Unlock bootloader request message will now appear on your phone.
What does RQM stand for?
RQM stands for Request Message
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RQM
We have 3 other meanings of RQM in our Acronym Attic
- Renal Quality of Life Profile (questionnaire)
- Respiratory Quality of Life Questionnaire (pulmonology)
- Rhinitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Rational Quality Manager
- Raum-Quanten-Modulation (space-quantum modulation)
- Realtime Quality Management
- Regimental Quartermaster (Civil War)
- relativistic quantum mechanics
- Request Queue Manager
- Risk and Quality Management
- Remote-queueing Multiple Access
- Relativistic Quantum Molecular Dynamics
- Regimental Quarter Master Havildar (India and Pakistan army rank)
- Risk and Quality Management Professional (Earned Value Management Institute; Leesburg, VA)
- Regimental Quartermaster Sergeant (warrant officer at regimental level in British and Australian Army)
- Reliability and Quality Measurements for Telecommunications Systems (EIRUS)
- Reliability and Quality Measurments for Telecommunications Systems (TL 9000)
- Roll Quality Management System (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 Introduction In a distributed computing environment, if a process needs a resource on the remote site for its computation, it sends a request message to the desired site.
From here you can see the details of their bathroom, the cost to use it, and you can even send them a request message.
For example, if DICOM client application requests a region of a medical image of desired resolution and quality, DICOM request message should contain at least three attributes (one for each of the requested parameters).
For a BACnet confirmed service, the service delay is defined from the instant a request message arrives at the transmitter queue of a client to the instant when a reply message transmitted by its server has completely arrived at the receiver queue of the client.
For example, if DICOM client-side application requests part of a medical image of desired resolution and quality, DICOM request message should contain at least three attributes (one for each of the requested parameters).
To gain exclusive access, a database will send a lock request message to other databases in the cluster.