Eroglu's comments were also criticised by the leader of the Republican Turkish Party, Ozkan Yorgancioglu, who branded the statements "unfortunate".
What does CTP stand for?
CTP stands for Republican Turkish Party (Turkish Cypriot Area)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTP
We have 313 other meanings of CTP in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Test Parameter
- Critical Timing Path
- Critical to Process
- Culinary Training Program (various locations)
- Custom Training Program
- Cycle Trigger Pulse
- Cyclic Time Processor (NASA)
- Cytidine Triphosphate
- Joint China-IMF Training Program
- Certified Turfgrass Professional - Cool Season Lawns
- Cholera Toxin Peptide 3
- California Travel and Park Association
- Cape Teacher's Professional Association
- Centre for Tax Policy and Administration (OECD department)
- Centre Technique des Productions Animales et Agro-Alimentaires (French: Technical Center of Animal Production and Agri-Food)
- Certified Transit Program Administrator
- Certified Treasury Professional Associate (accreditation)
- Chauray Travaux Publics et Agricoles (French construction company)
- Chicago Tour Professionals Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Premier Recep Tayyip Erdogan held talks with Ozkan Yorgancioglu, the chairman of the main opposition Republican Turkish Party (CTP); Mehmet Cakici, the chairman of Communal Democracy Party (TDP); and Democrat Party (DP) chairman Serdar Denktas.
His Turkish counterpart, Mehmet Ali Talat, started in politics as a youth leader and trade unionist, graduated in engineering from the Middle East Technical University in Ankara, became head of the Left-wing Republican Turkish Party in Cyprus, then Prime Minister in 2004 and President in April 2005.
The prospective donors included two political leaders, Mr Serdar Denktash, of the Turkish Cypriot ruling Democratic Party, and Mr Mehmet Ali Talat, of the opposition Republican Turkish Party.
However, yesterday the main opposition Republican Turkish Party (CTP), along with the smaller Communal Democracy Party (TDP) and Serdar Denktash's Democrat Party (DP) joined the calls.
On Tuesday, the President of the European Parliament will address the ''Renewable Energy Sources'' Conference and afterwards he will meet with Turkish Cypriot leader, Dervis Eroglu and the leader of the Republican Turkish Party, Ferdi Soyer.