I am a conservative Republican who serves on his county's Republican Executive Committee.
What does REC stand for?
REC stands for Republican Executive Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REC
We have 267 other meanings of REC in our Acronym Attic
- Religious Education Committee (various organizations)
- Remote Encoding Center
- Renaissance Electronics Corp (Harvard, Massachusetts)
- Renal Epithelial Cells
- Renewable Energy Certificate
- Renewable Energy Cheaper Than Coal
- Renewable Energy Corporation ASA (Sandvika, Norway)
- Renewable Energy Credit
- Rennes Étudiants Club (French: Rennes Students Club; Rennes, France)
- Reno Events Center (Reno, NV)
- Request for Engineering Change
- Rescue Emergency Care (Ireland)
- Research and Education Committee (various organizations)
- Research and Educational Center (various schools)
- Research Ethics Committee
- Réseau Européen de la Concurrence (French: European Competition Network; EU)
- Residential Energy Consumption (energy use category)
- Resource Efficiency Club (UK)
- Resource Exchange Center (various locations)
- Resources for Early Childhood (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four of the 24 new members of the State Republican Executive Committee also are Hispanic.
He's one of only a few Republicans in the NAACP leadership, but when the District 13 Congressional race showed an unusual 13 percent undervote in favor of Republican Vern Buchanan, Harvey protested, unlike fellow Sarasota Republican Executive Committee members.
He serves on the Lee County Republican Executive Committee and is a member of the Sanibel-Captiva Republican Club.
They include delegate Dixie Clem, who founded the Collin County Republican Party headquarters in 1968 and knew Straus' mother, Joci Straus, when they both served on the state Republican executive committee.
The debate will pit Mitchell Ceasar, chair of the Broward County Democratic Executive Committee, and Kevin Tynan, chair of the Broward County Republican Executive Committee.