Headlining the roster of respected speakers at the Forum was U Tint Swe, Director-General, Myanmar Radio and Television, Ministry of Information, The Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
What does RUM stand for?
RUM stands for Republic of the Union of Myanmar
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RUM
We have 38 other meanings of RUM in our Acronym Attic
- Real User Monitor (computing)
- Recinto Universitario de Mayaguez
- Recinto Universitario de Mayagüez
- Rectilinear Uniform Motion
- Reference Unique de Mandat (French: Unique Mandate Reference)
- Release Upgrade Manual
- Remington Ultra Magnum (ammunition)
- Remote Underwater Manipulator
- Remote Unit Manipulator/Monitor
- Remote User Multiplex
- Resource Updating Manager (software)
- Resources & Unit Monitoring
- Return Unwanted Medicines
- Revenue Under Management (finance)
- Roundup Ultra
- Rumanian (linguistics)
- Rapid Urban Malaria Appraisal
- Request Update Multiple Access
- Responsible Use of Medicines in Agriculture Alliance (est. 1997; Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Right Up My Alley
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yangon: Saudi Ambassador to the Republic of the Union of Myanmar met at his office here today the Head of the Office of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
Mitchell as ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
| KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 18 (KUNA) -- Issa Youssef Al-Shimali presented his credentials to President of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar Thein Sein, as Kuwait's first resident ambassador to the South Asian country.
A hand-picked National Convention is supposed to be drafting a new constitution under which Myanmar will be re-born as the Republic of the Union of Myanmar ruled by a freely elected parliamentary democracy.