A series of explosions at a weapons depot located on the banks of the Congo River in the capital, Brazzaville, have killed about 200 people and injured about 200 more government and hospital officials in the Republic of Congo say.
What does CG stand for?
CG stands for Republic of Congo (country code, top level domain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CG
We have 83 other meanings of CG in our Acronym Attic
- Crabgrass (botany)
- Crna Gora (Montenegro)
- Crossing Guard
- Crystal Gateway (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Cute Girl
- Cute Guy
- Cyanogenic Glucoside
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Guided Missile Cruiser
- Commanding General, Army Materiel Command
- Coast Guard Common Operating Environment
- Commanding General, 4th Marine Division
- Commanding General, 4th Marine Aircraft Wing
- CyberGatekeeper Local Area Network (Infoexpress)
- Commanding General, Marine Corps Base
- Commanding General, Marine Corps Development & Education Command
- Commanding General, Marine Corps Logistics Base
- Commanding General, Marine Corps Recruit Depot
Samples in periodicals archive:
IZMIR, May 4, 2011 (TUR) -- Prime Minister Adolphe Muzito of Democratic Republic of Congo will arrive in Turkey's western province of Izmir on May 6.
Locate and identify these geographical features of Africa: (A) The sea that separates most of Africa and Asia: -- (B) The sea and the strait that separate Africa and Europe: -- (C) The lake that forms a natural boundary between Democratic Republic of Congo and Tanzania: -- (D) The mountain range in northwestern Africa: -- (E) The oceans that border Africa: on the west: --; on the east: -- (F) The world's longest river.
In the Central African Republic and in Zemio, a small village located on the Democratic Republic of Congo border, outbreaks of bloody diarrhea in 1996 were attributed to E.
ACT International issued an appeal for the Republic of Congo for $700,000 (U.